I've been taking a "yellow shirt" photo just about every 4 weeks, since I first found out I was pregnant. Andrew took this photo of me today, and I'm about 24.5 weeks along. But technically, I'm about 5.5 months pregnant -- not quite 6 months yet. Sooooo, there you go. Technically, this whole photo project is a bit inaccurate. But hey! We're having fun with it and we hope you're getting a kick out of it too! :)
Speaking of kicks, Baby has been doing her fair share of kicking me! I started feeling her move about 3 weeks ago, and it has just been getting more and more intense -- and more and more fun! It is an amazing experience to feel a little life moving around inside of me, and now Andrew gets to share in it too!
We've been doing some research on what we need (and want!) to prepare for our baby's arrival, and this was a big weekend of acquiring some of those things!
Crib, glider, rug -- check! In the picture above, the cushions are missing from the glider and ottoman because I had taken them off to do some spot cleaning. We found the pair at a garage sale, and after a few touch-ups here and there, it seems practically new! I never knew I would love a glider so much until after I spent an afternoon rocking in it while I watched Andrew build the crib! The adorable pink outfits hanging in the room were given to us by both grandmas who already have a penchant for making sure their granddaughter is stylishly dressed! The row of little booties on the nightstand came from my sister, who has been faithfully crafting and knitting accessories for her future niece since Andrew and I got married almost 5 years ago. :) Thanks, Bo!!
Ta-Da!! Andrew is awesome at building things! Didn't he do a great job building this beautiful crib for our daughter?!
Here's the glider in its full glory, cushions and all!
Baby Girl, we've only just begun preparing your room, but we can't wait for you to be here (well, don't come just yet; we're happy to wait for another few months until you're full-term!!)!



japey you look amazing! (-ly huge, also)
ReplyDeletebaby seems very comfortable in there = ]
ahhhh so cute!